Wednesday, August 21, 2013

EVENING LIGHT ON BEACH HOUSE


EVENING LIGHT ON BEACH HOUSE
Nancy Herman
6" x 8"
oil on canvas board

Summer is winding down and if you haven't been to the beach you probably are longing for a sniff of the sea and a moment or two to gaze out at a great expanse of ocean.  How nice it would be to have a house like this one to visit anytime you longed for that experience.
It is a precarious place to live these days but perhaps that even adds to the romance.
SOLD
$150.00



5 comments:

Anne said...

I couldn't decide if that was lawn or beach...in either case that reflected light in that area is killing me ( a complement)

After 50 years of ceramics, one of the things I like the best about painting is painting reflected light in shadow

Of course the house itself is wonderful

Anne said...

okay now I see it's beach between the dune grass ...which the tittle was trying to tell me. I think the sun going down helped me see it :)
I love the green of it

postcardsfromthemainline said...

Thanks so much for looking so carefully.

Chad said...

This is great!

postcardsfromthemainline said...

Thanks so much Chad.