Thursday, July 22, 2010

GOOD ALLIES


My dear son in law Steve, a bit wary of the camera, a doctor at Jefferson, was a very reassuring presence and daily visitor.  It is never a mistake to have a doctor 'in the house'.  I don't know if my connections with the hospital had anything to do with it, but I could not ask for better care than I received at Jefferson.  The staff was uniformly upbeat, kind and caring and seemed to know what they were doing.  Even the big guy who woke me up several times a night to take my blood pressure was welcome because he seemed so competent and good humored.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nancy, I hope you are feeling better! My husband Thom went to Jefferson for his cancer treatment. They are great there. All best!!

Wanda Chudzinski said...

Nancy,
I hope you feel better very soon. It sounds like you were in good hands.My mom had a stent put in three years ago, and she's doing great! I love your beautiful colored pencil drawings. Take care.

postcardsfromthemainline said...

Thanks Wanda and Lauren. It/s nice to her from you.